Comments are closed.
More specifically, for hemp
To understand how cannabis became so stigmatized, you have to understand something about a plant that is very similar to cannabis but different enough that making it illegal would be preposterous: hemp
Putin recently said that Russians need to be protected from GM crops. The food latest ban follows that credo.
A bill under consideration in the New Jersey legislature would legalize limited raw milk sales in the state, taking an important step toward effectively nullifying a federal prohibition scheme in effect
Palestinian villagers in a remote corner of the occupied West Bank are bracing themselves for more demolitions this week, just days after Israeli army bulldozers left more than a hundred people homeless
This is the UK, the dissident is Julian Assange and it suddenly seems that the world’s leading experts on arbitrary detention have no clue what they are talking about.
What if school not only taught you the basics like reading, writing, and arithmetic, but also how to build a community from the ground up?
Clint Bolick has been at the forefront of libertarian and conservative public-interest litigation for nearly three decades
“The Sustainable Development Goals contain a specific target calling for an end to FGM. When this practice is fully abandoned, positive effects will reverberate across societies as girls and women reclaim their health, human rights and vast potential.” — UN Secretary-General
To mark International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, ActionAid visited Somaliland, where an estimated 98% of girls endure the practice
A United Nations panel ruled on Friday that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is being “arbitrarily detained,” but British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond rejected what he called “a ridiculous finding.”
“You have to be an interventionist, you have to be an economic planner, you have to endorse the Federal Reserve, you have to do all these things in order to get to the top spot, because that’s what the establishment wants”
According to the study, in many countries the majority of girls “were cut before age 5” while in Yemen, at least 85 percent of girls “experienced the practice within their first week of life.”
“Wrong guy. Wrong house. Wrong everything.”
Court grants Arctic village rights over hunting and fishing after lawyers for state were accused of ‘rhetoric of race biology’
• What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" [Free Video Documentary]
• John Harris: It's an Illusion | 2009 (FULL VERSION) [Video]
• Unity in Blackburn [Video]
• LEGAL NOTICE: To the president of the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
• UBUNTU - New Freedom Charter 2014 - True Freedom & Liberty
• The Fascinating History Of Civil Law Versus Divine Common Law
• Amazing homesteading ideas to help you become more self-sufficient
• 33 First-World Anarchists Who Don’t Care About Your Rules
• How Christianity Was Used to Enslave Europe
• Lew Rockwell: What’s Anarcho-Capitalism? [Podcast]
• What Libertarianism Is Not
• How to Beat a Picture Enforced Traffic Ticket You got in the Mail (US)
• Charles Veitch: Freedom Needs YOU! [Video]